Friday, May 20, 2011

The Circle of Life

Not the Real Loki...

My cat, Loki jumps up off the couch out of a sound sleep. Bolts across the room and promptly pukes his guts out on the carpet. Awesome. After he's done hurking, before I can even get to the paper towels, the dog is there trying to eat it.



The Real Loki, and Bear
Would one consider this a form of recycling? Are they trying to be green? Maybe I should be praising this disgustingly weird behavior. Or...maybe not.

Maybe the goal is to get ME to puke so he can eat that too. Is this all some sort of vomit conspiracy?

Guess it might be time to update the list of Shit My Dog Has Eaten...

2 comments:

  1. ROFLMAO!!!!

    Animals can be so gross at times...although at other times my kids run a close second!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least kids don't generally eat one another's vomit.
    But yea, I have seen kids do some major grossness.

    ReplyDelete