Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday's SOTD



It's a BEAYOUUTEEFUL day today. The sun is shining, the breeze is gently blowing and the birds are freakin annoying. But hey, I definitely can't complain after the shitty rainy crap we have been getting here.


The best thing about the nice weather is not just sitting out on the deck enjoying the sunshine, but also the fact that good weather = less terrible drivers. There's no excuse now of "OH NO ITS RAINING I BETTER DRIVE LIKE AN ASSHAT" or "OH NO ITS SNOWING I BETTER DRIVE LIKE AN ASSHAT."

In honor of those who drive like they are trying to out run a nuclear holocaust....I give you the Sunday SMILE OF THE DAY from The Oatmeal.







2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!! That is priceless!!! I have a few friends that I have to send that to! You rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha Thanks Amy! You rock too. Thanks for reading. I always look forward to your comments!

    ReplyDelete