We are all guilty of occasionally being an inattentive driver. You're feeling around in your purse for your cell phone when it rings, or yelling at your kids in the backseat, or eating a burger, or making a call. I am even guilty of the occasional makeup application in the rear-view mirror. But some people take their downtime during their driving commute a little too far. Sometimes the things people do while driving are incredibly dangerous...sometimes they are just fucking weird.
The following is a list of crazy/dangerous/stupid shit I have witnessed people doing while driving.
While this may be hilarious, I would like to take the opportunity to remind everyone to CONCENTRATE on driving please :)
|"HOLY SHIT, AGATHA CAN YOU HOLD ON? I JUST RAN OVER THE FUCKING TOUR DE FRANCE!"|
1. A guy smoking a cigarette THROUGH A STOMA IN HIS THROAT.
2. A woman reading a large magazine. "Hmm, Ladies Home Journal has a great article about conserving gas..."
3. A young woman texting with both hands on the highway.
4. A guy reading a book. "Once upon a time, there was an asshole, who crashed into a schoolbus..."
5. A nun...(yes, you read that right) SEWING with a needle and thread. Both hands. "Father O'Reilly really needs this button fixed"
6. My own brother once admitted to me he texts while driving, with his PHONE STILL IN HIS POCKET.
7. I often see men shaving with an electric razor while driving.
8. People doing 80mph with the compact spare (donut) tire.
9. People racing each other down the highway...for 9 miles.
10. People with their toddlers not only without a child safety seat, but not even buckled in, bouncing around in the back seat.
11. People driving with their dog sitting in their lap (might fly if you have a chihuahua, but not when its a black lab!!)
12. Dan over at Single Dad Laughing recently posted about how he witnessed a guy driving around with a bald eagle in the back of his truck!
What kinds of crazy things have you witnessed people doing behind the wheel? It could be funny or dangerous. What are you willing to admit you have done? It's ok, I won't tell anyone :)