Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Movin' On Up!


Yesterday I was interviewed by Tony at Blog Catalog for their Blogger Behind The Blog feature.

Here's the link to the article. It's really exciting to know that people actually read what I write, and some of them even enjoy the occasional moment of it!

If you are a blogger, you should definitely join Blog Catalog, it's been a great experience and the people are awesome.

If you are not a blogger, you should definitely check out some of the amazing writing talent at Blog Catalog. There is literally something for everyone! Loads of great stuff there (and no, Tony did not pay me to say that. But he totally should!)


2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Just a quick note to say that I loved your interview ^_^. BC is such a fun place and Tony is awesome.

    I will browse your blog later. Have a lovely evening!
    Xx TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks TJ! Welcome to my slightly crazy world. :) I do enjoy BC and Tony is in fact awesome.
    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete