Monday, September 1, 2008

Everybody's Workin' for the Weekend


Sorry it has been a while since I have blogged. I have been...well I am not going to lie, I definately haven't been busy. At least not in the pracitcal sense of the word. I have been busy enjoying my last days of unemployedness and am thrilled to report I start a new job on Tuesday, Sept 2nd. (today or tomorrow depending on what time zone you are in!) I am very excited, the pay and benefits are better than my last job. Woohoo!


Problem is...I work at 9am. It is currently 12:35 EST and I cannot fall asleep. WTF. I am baking chocolate chip cookies instead. I can't relax though, its too freakin exciting. Who would have thought anyone could be so excited over a job? Cause its money damnit.


The position I got is an administrative assistant for Penthouse Group...no...not THAT Penthouse, you dirty pervert. No, this one makes makeup brushes and applicators, not spread eagle centerfolds. Thank GOD. Althought....maybe a career in adult photography?? Nah. I don't have the legs for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment