Saturday, August 9, 2008

Santan lotion, good for me.

It has been a week since I have been in the pool. It seems that if you don't wear sunscreen and then for a week straight sit out in the sun between the hours of 10am-4pm and are half Irish, you will burn. Badly. To the point of blisters.
I do not reccommend this strategy.
So, now that my boobs have healed I am onto bigger and better things.
I still have not gotten a job. Like Mr. Billy Madison over there, I have been floating around like a lump of crap. :) That's not entirely true, as I have been passing out resume's like they are cocaine. No one is interested though. I went to a temp agency on Thursday, and should hopefully have *something* early next week. The days are starting to run together. It could be April for all I know. That wouldn't bother me so much, except the bank account is starting to run dry. And I gotta start saving up for the girl's weekend in January! I can't wait!
I am trying to decide when I should come back to MN for a visit. So if anyone has any suggestions, you know where to reach me. :)
All for now!

1 comment:

  1. yyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete