Saturday, July 19, 2008

I have arrived!




After 21 some-odd hours in the car, dog and cat in tow, I have reached my destination: The Big Apple!

Thrilled does not even begin to touch the tip of how excited I am about being here. There is something about being in New York that is absolutely electric. Even though I only lived here till I was four, New York never ever leaves you.

Crossing the George Washington and Throg's Neck Bridges with Manhattan just on the horizon with the sun setting behind it, was nothing short of magical. It's like something out of a movie. (I further enhanced the experience by choreographing my arrival to "New York, New York". Thanks Ol' Blue Eyes!)
Truly, I am so lucky to have this opportunity to start fresh, and let me tell you, I have never been more fired up about anything in my life. There have been multiple things that have made me realize that in this moment, this is EXACTLY where I am meant to be. I have never been huge on destiny or fate, but I do believe things happen for a reason. Right now, right this moment, I am supposed to be right here, writing this blog. This is fate. I am living it.

I will do my best to keep this updated, for those interested. I've never really gotten into Sex and the City, but I guess I better, because I'm living it! :)
Maybe you will see me on tv in my Prada peep toes strutting around my Upper East Side penthouse with my pool boy. Maybe not...

I did however, make my first mission to blow up a floating lounger with a cup holder. I plopped it in the middle of the pool tonight, and sat under the stars, and for the first time, truly believed that things are really taking shape for something great.

Stay Tuned....



No comments:

Post a Comment