Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hold your breath...


HOOOOORAY!

I have an interview Monday with Pam from the swimwear designer company. They are interviewing me for an administrative assistant position in the purchacing dept. It's a brand-new position they just created to help the purchasing department get more organized. I would be doing typical admin stuff, as well as organizing swatches and trim samples, maintaining the fabric "library" and prepare and maintain fabric presentation boards. Sounds interesting...


It's not a creative position in itself however, it is a step in the right direction. Granted my coursework is in graphic design not fashion design, but still...

This company has the license rights to DKNY, Roxy and Juicy Coture just to name a few. Here's my chance to really get into the glamour of NYC :)


I am super excited, I cannot wait to find out more information on this job. Monday at 3pm EST...be wishing me luck!!


This could be my big break! Things are looking rosy for Rosie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment