Sunday, April 17, 2011

That's One Ugly Bunny

I love Easter. I love that it brings in the first COLOR of the season. Finally after all the winter blues and blahs we have pretty pastels, that signal the impending sunshine. As a result, I have slowly but surely taken over the Easter preparations.  This year marks the first year Andrew and I are hosting a holiday together. While I don't think he's quite as excited as I am, I know he'll enjoy the plethora of goodies that will be had. This year I decided we should do an Easter Brunch, including Egg and Sausage Casserole, Ham, Belgian Waffles, Deviled Eggs, Scalloped Potatoes, Fruit Pizza and Lemon Layer Cake for dessert. All made from scratch (do I have some kind of death wish? ) and washed down with a White Wine Sangria.
We are going to have a full house (I believe theres going to be 10-11 of us!) for the first time. Though time with that much family can always be...well...interesting...it should also be a good time. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment