Well you all asked for it, so here it is: the finished product!
I am quite pleased with the final result. It's not really hard to make, just somewhat time consuming. After teh last set of photos all I did was finish tufting, and then i put a little dollop of glue on each button on the back side, to help hold all the thread in place so nothing came undone. Then all I did was screw on a Z-hanger (from Target) meant to hang large mirrors and hung it on the wall. This could have been mounted to the bedframe, but I wasn't sure how to go about that, plus my bedframe is a little old and the mounting brackets were warped.
|The initial reviews were good|
|Bear decided he liked it.|
|Alternate view with the lights on. It's hard to tell the color, but its a light silvery gray.|